Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photos from the BFA Fall Semester 2010!

HEY CHRIS!

The show was awesome! Here is an absurdly large number of photos!

Installation shots:






Emi had an awesome idea to hang a bunch of smaller works grouped together to save space!






Here are some sweet photos of almost everyone with their paintings, except a few people I missed ):












Sam went into a breakdancing pose!






















Unfortunately some people weren't able to attend or I didn't get a chance to get a picture before they left... but here's shots of some of their work anyway:


A couple of Peter's paintings

Jen's painting


...and finally Scott's self portrait.

Also I forgot to take a photo of Alex with his work nor did I get a photo of it without him, which I feel bad about but it was a super busy night.

Anyway, wish you were there but hopefully this will give you a taste of how it went! I'm going to post about my own work around Christmas time after I get some decent photos taken and crits are over. Hope everything is going great with you!

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment